- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
This product has been disabled.This product is no longer active. Perhaps you should search our shop for other similar products.
DescriptionThese oils are formulated to lubricate and cool the mechanisms of air-operated rock drills. They are ideal for use in equipment running in demanding situations with high air-flow rates, drill shock loading and high piston temperatures. The Ardee oils are formulated in different viscosity levels to meet temperature levels ranging from -35 degrees Celsius to +45 degrees Celsius.
Features and Benefits
- High film strength and lubricity
- Long-term rust and corrosion protection
- Good emulsifying characteristics
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Low misting tendency
- Resists forming carbon at high temperatures
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet