- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
COMPRO XL-S Compressor Fluids
Compro XL-S Compressor fluids are formulated to extend compressor fluid life in rotary screw industrial air compressors, with minimal carbon deposits or varnish formation.
Industrial Grade, Compressor Fluids
DescriptionCompro XL-S Compressor fluids are formulated to extend compressor fluid life in rotary screw industrial air compressors, with minimal carbon deposits or varnish formation. Compro XL-S Compressor fluids are particularly recommended for air compressors in continuous serviced operating at discharge air temperatures up to 85 degrees Celsius.
Such rotary screw compressors may be run for up to one year (8,000 hours) in contiuous operation. This is at least four times the life of conventional mineral based compressor fluids. While particularly effective in rotary screw compressors Compro XL-S can also be used in reciprocating compressors to a maximum of 500 hours at air discharge temperatures up to 85 degrees Celsius and in centrifugal compressors for 5 years at air discharge temperatures up to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown caused by exposure to air at high discharge temperatures
- Higher thermal stability reduces carbon deposit formation
- Improved viscosity index and good low temperature properties
- Good protection against wear
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Low volatility reduces oil carry-over into the air system
- Reduces fluid consumption